Some amazing opportunities are available at Olive Creative Strategies, Inc. for a passionate and experienced account coordinator and account executive with strong media contacts and extraordinary creativity. Olive is a national boutique agency specializing in marketing, public relations and social media campaigns that make an impact — a big one.
We are currently looking for the next PR powerhouses who can produce powerful results. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism and has at least one year of experience for the coordinator position and three years of post-college, full-time professional PR experience (agency required) for the account executive position. The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller who thrives in staying on the cutting edge of pop culture and innovation.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
Both Coordinator and Executive:
- Analyze data, market research, and trends to develop strategic media relations campaigns that get results.
- Monitor industry news to seek creative opportunities for each account.
- Support account leads with all activities, including updating status reports, clipping coverage, organizing, researching, etc.
- Create and develop press kits, PR timelines, bios, fact sheets, media alerts, press releases, etc.
Account Executive Only:
- Develop, write and pitch story ideas, press releases, partnership announcements and breaking news to key media contacts while securing high volume and quality coverage.
- Communicate effectively with clients on a daily basis and manage/facilitate all weekly calls and meetings with clients.
- Advise and manage support team on daily responsibilities such as clipping, writing, administrative tasks, reporting and media list creation.
- Strong knowledge of editorial calendars, lead times, current trends and news to schedule pitches and outreach appropriately.
- Familiarity with pitching op-eds for thought leadership profiles.
- Identify and assist in idea generation for client partnerships, CSR and events.
- Pitch, secure and attend desksides, tradeshows and events (when needed and always safety first – we are very mindful of CDC guidelines).
- Facilitate all media opportunities and join phone and/or in-person interviews
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, PTO, Simple IRA and we support a work-life balance!
We are continuing to work remotely. The ideal candidate resides on the west coast in California or Washington, but we are open to candidates from other locations.
If you have agency experience, are a savvy writer and have multitasking mastered, this is the role for you! Please apply for immediate consideration to email@example.com.