An exciting opportunity is available at Olive Creative Strategies, Inc. for a passionate and inspired Social Media Coordinator. Olive is a national boutique agency specializing in marketing, public relations, and social media campaigns that make an impact — a big one.
We are currently looking for the next rising star. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism and has had at least two agency internships or has held a position as an account coordinator, preferably at a digital marketing agency.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare drafts of content calendars on behalf of clients
- Write blog posts for the agency and clients
- Engage with clients’ target audiences by liking and commenting on social media posts
- Research influencers for partnership opportunities
- Support social media managers with research, creating meeting agendas and reports
- Attend client meetings when determined
- Attend client events to provide additional support
- Participate in company brainstorming sessions
- Supervise interns
- Minimum of two internships and/or account coordinator level experience, preferably at a digital marketing agency
- Creative writing
- Photography and image editing
- Attention to detail
- Must work well independently and as a team member
- Available to work after hours and weekends for client activations as needed
- Must be an energetic team player who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Passion for people, making an impact and social media
- Curiosity, thirst for learning and a natural leader
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.