By: Jennifer Borba von Stauffenberg
If you ask me, Sunday night’s Grammys were off the charts. If the talent, grace, and power displayed have anything to do with what kind of year we can expect, I would say we are poised to have the best year ever.
Here is why I love this awards show so much.
- You have hundreds of artists, arguably some of the most influential people on the planet, joined together in one room for a night of celebration – talk about high vibration.
- You get to witness the raw vulnerability, joy, and jubilation expressed by the artists both when they receive an award, as well as when they celebrate their peers.
- You can see how these respected individuals handle pressure. May Adele’s request for a restart be a lesson to all of us that we can always ask for another opportunity to be greater.
- These artists demonstrate what it looks like to be fully stepped into your power and amplifying your voice, intentionally sharing your message with the world.
- There are so many people working diligently on a daily basis for the one star to rise to the top. Ever wonder how many people it takes to support Beyoncé in a performance like that, let alone throughout a year like the one she’s had?
- Bruno Mars. ‘Nuff said.
- Lastly, I’m reminded every year that there is nothing between each and every one of us and our dreams. There is no dream too big. These artists are beaming examples of what it looks like to powerfully own it. From artists we have all loved like George Michael and Prince to those with us today, these artists all share one thing in common: they have found their voices, they know their message, and they are sharing it with the world.
This week, I ask you to take time to write yourself a letter about what you would do if you knew you could do anything.