An amazing opportunity is available at Olive Creative Strategies, Inc. for a passionate and experienced consumer lifestyle account executive with strong media contacts and extraordinary creativity. Olive is a national boutique agency specializing in marketing, public relations, and social media campaigns that make an impact — a big one.
We are currently looking for the next PR powerhouse who can produce powerful results for our consumer lifestyle clients. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism and has at least three years of post-college, full-time professional PR experience (agency required) in Consumer Lifestyle (health and fitness). The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller and opportunist who thrives in staying on the cutting edge of pop culture and innovation.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data, market research, and trends to develop strategic media relations campaigns that get results.
- Monitor industry news to seek creative opportunities for each account.
- Develop, write and pitch story ideas, press releases, partnership announcements and breaking news to key media contacts while securing high volume and quality coverage.
- Create and develop press kits, PR timelines, bios, fact sheets, media alerts, press releases, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients on a daily basis and manage/facilitate all weekly calls and meetings with clients.
- Advise and manage support team on daily responsibilities such as clipping, writing, administrative tasks, reporting and media list creation.
- Able to format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases.
- Strong knowledge of editorial calendars, lead times, current trends and news to schedule pitches and outreach appropriately.
- Familiarity with pitching op-eds for thought leadership profiles.
- Identify and assist in idea generation for client partnerships, CSR and events.
- Pitch, secure and attend desksides, tradeshows and events (when needed).
- Facilitate all media opportunities and join phone and/or in-person interviews.
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, PTO, Simple IRA and we support a work-life balance – we’re off every other Friday!
If you have agency experience, are a savvy writer and have multitasking mastered, this is the role for you! Please apply for immediate consideration by emailing your resume to: email@example.com